- Complete the application for enrolment form, the financial undertaking, parent pedagogical contract and interview form.
- If the fees are to be paid or contributed by a third party, other than the parents, please complete their details on the financial undertaking.
- The following must accompany your application forms:
- Copy of your most recent salary advice and a simple monthly income and expenses document.
- Copies of the parents’ IDs
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of your permanent residence permit (where applicable)
- For Primary school applications please include a copy of your child’s most recent reports.
- Copies of any relevant medical, remedial or psychological assessments to be included. These will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Proof of payment of the application fee (the fee is non-refundable).
- Letter of motivation why you are applying at Gaia Waldorf School.
- We reserve the right to contact the current/previous school regarding fee payment history. We cannot accept pupils into the school who are in arrears at a previous school.
- Please request the CEMIS number from your child’s current school.
– Once the above requirements have been met and there is space in the relevant class, you will be invited for an interview with the class teacher as well as a short financial interview.
– Applicants for Class 1 are requested to have a school readiness assessment carried out by an occupational therapist prior to interview. The school will arrange this assessment. The cost of the assessment will be for your account.
– The interview process consists of a face to face interview with the parent and child. The child may be invited for a 2-3 day visit. On completion of this process, the teacher will report back to the College of Teachers where the decision will be made to accept or decline. The decision is made based on the needs of the individual child as well as the needs of the class as a whole and whether the teacher feels that she or he is able to meet these needs.
– You will be notified telephonically of the outcome of your application. Upon acceptance you will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee.
– A formal letter of acceptance will be sent on receipt of the registration fee.